Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.5 & group Ldap Auth.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 20 Jan 2003 19:29:16 +0100

To which Squid version did I say the patch were?

I don't remember, but there is only two candidates:

  a) 2.5.STABLE1 (not nightly snapshots)

  b) The current 2.5.STABLE1 nightly snapshot at the time.

In any case the patch almost certainly is in the current nightly
snapshots.. but I need a small reminder of what this was about to tell
for sure.. (have been doing lots of patching of squid_ldap_group
lately..)

Regard
sHenrik

--