[squid-users] Re: May I know ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Jan 2003 17:42:51 +0100

In most cases we run the cache on the firewall (we are a firewall
vendor), with redundancy and load balancing on multiple firewalls and a
nocache failsafe mode in case all cache drives fails.

As for pure caches, our main target group is at the moment corporations,
and usually using proxy.pac scripts as an integral component of the
desktop is not an issue there.