[squid-users] squid_ldap_group definition

From: Dieter Kluenter <dieter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:08:19 +0100

Hi,
allthough I got squid_ldap_group running in a simple acl setup, I'm
still confused about the defintion of LDAP GROUP. Let's view two
different setups.
One single entry in a DIT with multiple lines of an attribute like
member and appropriate values.
Or multiple entries, each containing an attribute like groupID and an
appropriate value, while the value could be different in each entry.

In the first example a group would be defined by means of a
distingiushed name, in the second example by means of an attribute
value. Now, what would be the correct definition of ldap group as
stated in man (8) squid_ldap_group?

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung