[squid-users] Radius and IAS (w2k)

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:04:56 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I've a problem with Radius authentication against a win2k server with IAS.
The first problem is that IAS said that the squid server doesn't send a
signature attribute.
But when I disabled that requirement IAS said that "The user attempted to
use an unauthorized authentication method"
I have no idea where to search for the reason about this.
The logfiles at the squid server seems good, the only notice is that the
Radius w2k server failed to respond.

Sander
The Netherlands