Re: [squid-users] Re:[squid-users] Problem with SQUID+ WCCP v2 + Cisco Router

From: MASOOD AHMAD <masoodnt10@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 03:40:19 -0800 (PST)

I have seen this problem even with WCCP V1. and I have
check different OS Linux and FreeBSD but the problem
is still router does'nt load balance the traffice for
WCCP. I think you will have to run cluster server for
that between your WCCP machine and router.mena

wccp machine <----> cluster server <----> wccp router

if you find something more please let me know.

Best Regards,
Masood Ahmad Shah
System Administrator
Fibre Net