[squid-users] sslReadServer : read failure Help

From: Vishal For You <nuttyvishal4u@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:02:20 +0530

Hi

While browsing some links in my organization i am getting the following
error.

Read Error.
Connection reset by peer.

What this error means?
If i try to browse the same link with Dial Up connection i dont get this
error.

When i examined my cache.log file gives following errors

sslReadServer: FD 71: read failure: (104) connection reset by peer.

The number in front of FD is changing. There are lot of lines with this
error.
What this error means?

What could b the problem?
Is this Related with Squid? I am using Squid 2.4 Stable

Can somebody help me in configuring squid behind firewall.
We are using PIX firewall and only 80 & 443 ports are open for the
proxyserver.
Please help me to sort out this problem on urgent basis as more no. of
users are complaining about this.

Regards
Vishal