[squid-users] Name of the patch to fix broken MS-IE auth

From: Deac Nkisetlein <tweeg.news@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:48:13 +0100 (MET)

Dear listmembers,

you surely remember all the postings regarding the patch from
microsoft to fix the broken authentication on squid using ms-internet
explorer.

As our company has a msdn subscription, Id like to get this patch
to be able to rollout sp1 for ms-interet explorer after that.

But I keep searching for quite a long time now.

Does anybody of you have a number or name for that patch from
microsoft, which fixes the problem with the broken auth for ms-ie?

Thanks alot in advance!

Regards.