Re: [squid-users] Name of the patch to fix broken MS-IE auth

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 24 Jan 2003 12:33:35 +0100

As far as I know the patch is not yet been published in MSDN. You may
need to contact MS Support to find where to get the patch.

I don't remember the relevant MS KB article number now, but it should
not be too hard to find in the archives if you do not have it already.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden