Re: [squid-users] Encrypted Radius

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 24 Jan 2003 12:36:12 +0100

Quite likely as CHAP etc are all password based, but some coding may be
required to extend the helper with the needed hooks to tell the radius
library to use CHAP (if not done automatically).

Note: The passwords are quite likely already sent unencrypted over the
LAN in the browser->Squid connection..

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden