Re: [squid-users] IP passthrough the cache

From: Laurent HENRY <laurent.henry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:55:25 +0100

i didn't know this URL, thank you !
It reports good parameters:
source address: IP of my proxy
forwarded from: my IP
...but the website send me back the IP of my proxy and deny me access.
I'll need to test it on the MS workstations to find what it answers (i
insists, sometimes it recognizes the IP instead of the squid's IP! )

Thank you for the examples, i don't need other one than NAT to tell it is a
strange method of filtering...