Re: [squid-users] transparant proxying and redirecting

From: Kenn Murrah <kenn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:07:39 -0600

Mike:

The only difference I see between your setup and mine (which works fine) is
the iptables line .. Here's mine:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j
REDIRECT --to-port 3128

(I'm running Mandrake 8.2 on that box) ....

Also, you're telling the browser that you are using NO proxy, right?

HTH,

kennM