Re: [squid-users] Squid with IE5.5SP2 and IE6SP1

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 25 Jan 2003 17:34:15 +0100

lör 2003-01-25 klockan 17.09 skrev Leopold Aichinger:

> > Have you tried the alternatives listed in the Squid FAQ for Linux?
>
> No because I thought this would be the right list.

It is the correct list for Squid related issues, but as most support
type mailinglists this list has a FAQ document describing common Squid
issues people find and their solutions.

Now to the hard facts: If you do not care to read the FAQ and try out
what is recommended there even when asked to then I am afraid you won't
find much help unless you sign up for a paid support contract with one
of the support providers.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden