[squid-users] Skipping Banned List

From: Ben White <mompopiah@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:02:46 +0800 (CST)

Henrik,

someone mentioned at the squid forum recently that he
is running a school, so he would like to have limited
access for the students,
while the adults/administrators can have unblocked
access. I was unable to find this archive and the
suggested solution in
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/.

I need to do something similar to this. I have a
banned list. How can I allow unlimited / unblocked to
the internet by the priviledged
users (by skipping the banned list) ? I'm not using
any user authentication programs. Both normal and
priviledged users are on the
same network segment. Can I acheive the different
levels of access without using any authentication
programs or defining the IP
addresses ?

Thank you.