[squid-users] IE6 / Authentication Problems

From: Rob Poe <rob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:32:20 -0600

Am looking for more information regarding the IE6 / Squid Authentication
problem.

Is there a fix? I've seen it alluded to, but cannot find the mail
message
that references this issue.

I successfully (finally) got Squid (2.4STABLE7) to authenticate against
a Novell LDAP server using GROUP authentication (whew) but am up
against this issue, as we've deployed a bunch of machines with Win2k/IE6

Any help would be appreciated!

Rob