Re: [squid-users] Antivirus Tool.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:58:01 +0100

frank chibesakunda wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I´m using Squid Proxy + Squidguard Filter + smb_auth Module. I want to
> check all the incomming traffic (Content Check) with an Antivirus Tool.
> Has anybody an idea what Virusscanner do I need?

One that supports server based scanning of HTTP traffic.

Most anti-virus vendors has such scanners available with pricing
depending on the number of users you have.. Most only have the current
versions available for Windows however, so you might need an Windows box
next to your Squid proxy for the virus scanning.