RE: [squid-users] Transparent Proxy on RH not working after reboo t

From: Ryan Delany (TS-US) <Ryan_Delany@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:22:31 -0800

Exactly! But they don't....

I can't believe no one else has had this problem, or maybe no one has
rebooted their machine yet to find out. It's the strangest thing though,
all I do is disable transparent proxy, iptables save, iptables restart,
enable transparent proxy, iptables save, iptables restart and it starts
working again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Ryan