[squid-users] no login popup when using wb_group

From: Ivan de Gusmão Apolonio <Ivan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:54:08 -0300

Hi all!

I've compiled samba 2.2.5 with options --with-winbind
--with-winbind-auth-challenge to be able to use Squid's winbind
authentication method. I've followed the steps on
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-23.html#ss23.5 and everything works
fine, but...

Before using winbind, I was using ntlm_auth and when a user tryies to access
internet being no member of the the authorized group, a popup window apears
asking user for a login allowed to use the proxy.

My problem is when I'm using wb_group there's no popup window and is shown
an access denied page with no possibilities to access the internet with
another user insted the one logged in. Is there some configuration for
wb_group to allow an popup to authenticate to access the proxy with another
user??

Thanks

Ivan de Gusmão Apolonio