Re: [squid-users] X-Forwarded-For: header

From: Frank Liu <fliu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:09:55 -0800 (PST)

That works! amazing.
I thought "header_access" and "header_replace" only works for
the headers that come from the client. not the ones (like,
X-Forwarded-For) that are set from squid itself. I actually tried
header_replace X-Forwarded-For 1.2.3.4
a few days ago but still got "unknown".

btw, if I set "forwarded_for" to off, shouldn't squid stop sending
the "X-Forwarded-For" header instead of sending a bogus "unknown"?

Frank