[squid-users] ntlm auth configuration

From: Alex Short <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:19:44 -0500 (EST)

I use squid to restrict certain people to limited surfing, others to full
surfing. This is presently accomplished by setting a group giving access
level to either limited or full on the NT domain. Works well. But now i
want a computer that can surf regardless of which group the user is in,
but still maintain logging of both what and whom (not just the ip in the
logs, username as everyone else)

Any idea how to setup the acl's
now we have a
acl full wb_group proxy_auth_regex -i "Full"
acl limit wb_group proxy_auth_regex -i "Limit"

then
http_access allow full
http_access allow limit limitedsites
http_access deny all

I tried setting the ip to static ip and making a new acl inetall src
192.168.1.55 then http_access allow inetall, but it didn't seem to take as
expected.

Any ideas?