Re: [squid-users] ntlm auth configuration

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:56:50 +0100

acl logged_in proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl no_group_restriction src 192.168.x.y
http_access allow no_group_restriction logged_in

Btw, Your wb_group acl's looks ery odd.. somehow I do not think you have
a domain group called "proxy_auth_regex" or "-i"...

(proxy_auth_regex is a acl type for pattern matching on the username,
has nothing to do with groups or winbind).