[squid-users] X-Forwarded Help

From: Jason M. Kusar <jason@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 14:33:55 -0500

Not sure if this is possible, but does anyone know whether it is
possible for squid to look at the ip specified in the X-Forwarded-For
header instead of the origin ip? Basically I want to use source ACL's,
but I can't right now because the squid proxy is the second in line so
it sees all requests as coming from the same server. The proxy in front
of squid puts the origin ip into the headers so I just need to get squid
to read them. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know.

I'm using squid 2.5.

Thanks,
Jason