[squid-users] transparent proxy using wb_ntlm auth

From: Ivan de Gusmão Apolonio <Ivan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:12:10 -0300

Hi all

I'm trying to use transparent proxy but if I'm using some athentication
scheme, it always shows an authentication popup to me, even if I'm a member
of the allowed group, and I put my username/password and it's rejected. If I
disable the auth scheme, it works normally. My question is: is it possible
to use trasparent proxy using wb_ntlmauth auth?? Follows part of my
squid.conf

auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/squid/libexec/wb_ntlmauth
auth_param ntlm children 10
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 10
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 8 minutes
auth_param basic program /usr/local/squid/libexec/wb_auth
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-cach

httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 0
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on
httpd_accel_single_host off

acl domainusers proxy_auth "/etc/squid/internet_users.local.txt"
http_access allow liberados

Thanks
Ivan