[squid-users] IIOP

From: Connolly, Michael <Michael.Connolly@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:40:28 -0500

Greetings,

Let me say up front that I know nothing about Squid except that it is a web
proxy server. That said, we have a need for a user in China to access an web
application here in the U.S. using a CORBA client. This client use the IIOP
protocol to establish the connection usually on ports 1571, 1590, 1591and
1592 by default. I'm not sure how Squid deals with IIOP (if it does). Can
anyone shed some light on this - can Squid handle IIOP?

Regards,
Michael J. Connolly
North/South American CAD/CAM/PDM Systems Mgr
ITT Cannon/C&K Switch Products
617-926-6400 x4893