[squid-users] forward by IP and URL

From: George Dominguez <GDominguez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:23:28 +1100

Hello,

Can someone help me in constricting an ACL that would perform the
following:

if an IP is from an IP range and destined to a specific URL then forward
the request to another proxy

Regards
George

you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to
the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such
a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my employer shall be