[squid-users] network design

From: Rodney Richison <rodney@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:21:05 -0600

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring this out.

I've the T1 and would like to put all my public address's behind the squid
proxy so some of the public ip's can be given to the neighbor but still be
behind the transparant proxy.

I would like them to still be able to pcanywhere into thier system or
whatever else then need to do with thier public ip.

I envision this. router >> squid >> clients with public ip's

Is there a way to do this? In other words, incoming traffic would just
pass-thru the squid server to the destination public machine..

I hope I've been clear here. It seems the same thing an ISP would want to
do and still be able to give clients public ip's.

Highest Regards,

Rodney
www.rcrnet.net
918-358-1111