Re: [squid-users] network design

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 11 Feb 2003 22:10:08 +0100

The easies setup would be to set up the Squid server as a proxy-arp
based router just next to the real router.. or to use WCCP or another
interception method at the router (if you have control of the router).

This is not exactly the same as in an ISP environment. In an ISP
environment the ISP generally have full control of the routing within
the network.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden