Re: [squid-users] combined log patch for squid in accel-mode

From: Justin Albstmeijer <justin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:30:08 +0100 (CET)

> http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200010/0233.html
>
> Has the patch mentioned in this message ever made in to a patch for
> 2.5-STABLE1?
>
> I see no other way to combine access(httpd style)+referer+user_agent in
> to a log file for webalizer..

Backported the patch to 2.5STABLE1

Quoting "Alex Kerkhove", the original poster:

If you're gona use this patch, it's entirely at you own risk, but like I
said it works great for us. Since I saw a lot of people on this list
were searching for something like this, but all the links and pointers
to hints mentioned were dead, I thought to be nice and share this litte
hack. Let me know if it works for you.