Re: [squid-users] BLock Http Tunnel

From: Tesla 13 <tesla1313@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:46:41 -0500

We are always talking about policy. But there are situations where a policy
does not have any meaning. What policy can I possibly implement on my
brother or cousin?

To tell the truth, I don't want a solution to be found :) I am sometimes
using the same tunneling methods to ssh out from our company servers!

Tesla