Re: [squid-users] BLock Http Tunnel

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 03:24:11 +0100

Tesla 13 wrote:

> We are always talking about policy. But there are situations where a policy
> does not have any meaning. What policy can I possibly implement on my
> brother or cousin?

Well, if you all agree on a policy then you do.

> To tell the truth, I don't want a solution to be found :) I am sometimes
> using the same tunneling methods to ssh out from our company servers!

With the permission of the company I hope.. doing such things without
permissions is sometimes a bit legally tricky.. there might be a company
policy which you are supposed to be aware of, or the management might
even assume you "know better" even if no explicit policy is in place..