[squid-users] Squid with Satellite Down Link

From: hare ram <hareram@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:55:45 +0530

Hi all

I have Setup now with the Symetirc Link

Squid 2.5+ Cisco WCCP+ Iptables
working well

Due to some reasons we have setup DVB Plat form
for up with symetric Link and down with DVB

and i have BGP anoucement with my DVB provider one class c IP address to
DVB provider.

and i have kept the Same IP range one of the IP to Squid Server

how did the Squid act this time, i seen some performance loss compare to Old
Setup
Can some one Guide me is that the better setup

or any Guidance will appriciate

thanks
hare