Re: [squid-users] squid and php-sites

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:30:23 +0100

By default it does not. The RFC does not require either way as there is
explicit headers for instructing caches, but common sense recommends not
to as such pages are often dynamically generated by programs not aware
of caching.

The refresh patterns are used, but only if there is no headers denying
the object from being cached.

If unsure use the cacheability engine to check the status of the page in
question.