Re: [squid-users] squid and php-sites

From: alp <alpheus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:44:16 +0100

hi henrik,

1) refresh_pattern . 0 20% 4320
if i understand your note correctly, this is not correct for php-sites???
but it should, since the dot finds any object, doesn't it?
nevertheless, i also tried
refresh_pattern \.php 0 20% 4320
with the same effect (see 2)

2)
if i do the request for test.php i see:
HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Daten: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:00:00 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.27 PHP/4.1.2
Connection: close

hi-php

(the last line is the content of the file)
and still it is not in the cache

does this help in finding an explanation?