[squid-users] probable Bug???

From: khiz code <khizcode@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 00:03:53 -0800 (PST)

Hie all
i was trying out the ip_authenticate_strict option
i ve observed the follwing

1>if a second user from a different IP tries to authentcate with the proxy, he
is denied access if he enters the **correct** user name/pwd combination (as
expected)
however if he gives the **wrong ** username/pwd combination and then
**subsequently tries the correct one** he is GRANTED access . at the same time
the previously validated user is kicked off and forced to reauthenticate???

is there a patch available for this for 2.4 Stable 6 .. I dont want to upgrade
to 2.5 as of now ......

TIA
Khiz