Re: [squid-users] RADIUS authentication for SQUID

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:13:27 +0100

Hello,

I had the same problem.
At the raidius server you must set the authentication method to unencrypted
before it will work.
Standard it's set to MS CHAP, CHAP and an another one.
Btw, the standard PAM helper who is included by the source code of squid
works great.
But before you install squid, you have to install pam_radius and pam_devel
who is included by your linux distribution.

Good luck!
Sander Winkel
The Netherlands