Re: [squid-users] Squid in Solaris/Linux Problems

From: Hederson Velasco Ramos <hederson.ramos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:18:32 -0300

Marc Elsen wrote:

>Hederson Velasco Ramos wrote:
>

>>Hi all,
>>
>> I have two Squid Proxys in different OS's, one Solaris 8 (Ultra 5) and
>>Red Hat 8.0 (i386), both had been compiled with the same options (very
>>simple: ./configure, make, make install), but I have access to a site
>>that works
>>fine with Linux box and doen't work with the Solaris box. The site is
>>based in servlet application.
>>

> - I don't understand the last sentence, could you elaborate ?

,but I have access to a site that works fine with Linux box and other which doesn't work with the Solaris box.
The site is based in servlet application.

> - If possible, site url , available ?

The url is (very large):
http://empc.ibxnordic.net/eMPC/servlet/EMPCServlet/imerge/empc/multipane?&MainstripCommand=Frontdoor&WholeStrip=yes&CurrentFrame=mainstrip__&Buyer_MPID=Brazil_EBP&Currency=BR

when I connect with Solaris I receive the error: The Parameter is
incorrect.

 The access is filtered, only registered companies are enable to
navigate on this site..... :-(

> - Check the FAQ for the particular OS (Solaris).

Yes, I work with squid for 3 years and I never see this problem, I think
that it could be a problem about solaris with squid.....?

> M.
>

>> Someboy had this problem ?
>>
>>PS.: I'm using squid 2.5 (daily tarball).
>>
>> I think that is some problem in Solaris.....
>>
>>I thank any help....
>>
>>Best Regards,
>>
>>--
>> Hederson Velasco Ramos
>> Technology Consultant, Corporate Network
>> Ericsson Global IT Services
>> Satellite Service Center São Paulo
>> Phone: + 55 11 6224-5224
>> E-mail: hederson.ramos@edb.ericsson.se

PS.: Sorry for errors...., I'm studying english.