Re: [squid-users] Squid and LDAP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:13:34 +0100

Well.. you are looking at an old helper then. Grab one from a more
recent Squid version than Squid-2.5 (i.e. the Squid-3 development
snapshots).

Using a or even less looking at a helper from a obsolete and no longer
supported Squid version (Squid-2.4) is defenitely not recommended.

Note: The helpers from the Squid-3 tarball works equally well with
Squid-2.5.