Re: [squid-users] client autoconfig setup question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:16:12 +0100

Have you reconfigured your web server (Apache?) to provide the correct
mime type? If not many browsers will not accept the configuration
script.

To debug the configuration scripts look at the javascript error
console and make use of alert() or other methods to provide
feedback... a javascript debugger might also be useful.