[squid-users] Can Ntlm Authenticate to multiple domain controllers?

From: Anthony Giggins <AGiggins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:34:35 +1100

I currently have this working authenticating to a single domain controller
can this be setup to authenicate to either of my 2 domain controller?

This email is confidential and may contain confidential and/or copyright
material of SynergyIT. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
us immediately and delete all copies of this message. It is the
responsibility of the recipient to virus scan this email.