Re: [squid-users] Can Ntlm Authenticate to multiple domain controllers?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:10:34 +0100

On Thursday 20 February 2003 06.34, Anthony Giggins wrote:
> I currently have this working authenticating to a single domain
> controller can this be setup to authenicate to either of my 2
> domain controller?

It is supposed to work if there is a trust relation between your
domains.

> This email is confidential and may contain confidential and/or
> copyright material of SynergyIT. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of
> this message. It is the responsibility of the recipient to virus
> scan this email.

Argh.. how can you claim that a message is confidental when you post
it to a public forum like squid-users?

Note: If the company policy really is that any emails written by
employees is confidental then you are most likely violating company
policy by participating in public forums like squid-users.