Re: [squid-users] Unsupported Methods Found on cache.log

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:18:15 +0100

I am not at all sorry if upgrading to the current STABLE version fixed
your problem, only glad! In fact, I assumed you were already running
2.5.STABLE1 as you did not tell which version you were using..

If you had filed a bug report for Squid-2.4 the first response to the
bug report would anyway have been "upgrade to 2.5.STABLE1 or later,
if the problem reoccurs with the current STABLE version please
return" as Squid-2.4 is no longer maintained or bug fixed.