[squid-users] FrontPage sites cacheing

From: Valentin Chopov <valentin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:48:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

It seems I have a problem with FrontPage sites cacheing.
I got complaints that after making changes to their web
pages (which are hosted on the servers outside our network) the updates
can not be seen behind our squid proxy servers, even after hitting
refresh on the browser.
I think the most of complains are about FrontPage web sites but I didn't
check all of them.
We are running Squid 2.5 + WCCP. Currently I'm fixing this with ACLs on
the Cisco routers to exclude the IPs from the WCCP.
Is there a way to fix this globally?

Thanks,

Val

==