Re: [squid-users] FrontPage sites cacheing

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:31:57 +0100

Don't use interception (including WCCP).

Using interception hides the fact that you are using a proxy cache
from the browsers, so the browsers do not know they need to include
cache instructions to instruct caches to fetch a fresh copy when the
user pushes the reload button..

Configure the browser to use a proxy and things should work much
better.

There is also some (one) options in squid.conf which may help..