[squid-users] Problems with secure sites

From: Jason M. Kusar <dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:20:48 -0500

I am using squid 2.5-STABLE1 on Linux in transparent proxy mode. For normal
sites everything works fine. But if I try to transparently proxy secure
sites, the connection simply times out. If I point the browser directly to
the proxy, the secure sites work just fine. I am using iptables to redirect
ports 80,443,563 to squid.

Does anyone else have a similar setup? What did you do to get secure ports
to forward correctly?

Thanks,
--Jason