Re: [squid-users] My squid is becoming tooo slow

From: Ashir <ashir24@dont-contact.us>
Date: 22 Feb 2003 18:42:06 -0000

I've installed RedHat8.0 and using Squid 2.4 Stable7.
still my squid becomes slow. let me explain it to you in detail.
i could see that caching is working fine. Becuz the sites which
contains lots of images loading very fast from all the clients.
but when there are somany users (8-9) everything becomes very
slow. especially the sites which contains only text(eg:
yahoo,google etc.).
images are loading quite fine. when i click any submit button it
takes long time to respond.
i went through access.log and cache.log. there r nothing unusual
at all.
pls suggest.