[squid-users] winbind based redirect to dansguardian

From: Tony Melia (DMS) <Tony.Melia@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:46:33 +1000

I would like to have 3 groups of access, full, restricted, and none, I have
each category working, but I would like to have the restricted group sent
through dansguardian  (on the same box).  What kind of ACL type can I do
within squid to redirect these users to use port 8081 (dansguardian)?

For example, I have;

acl full_access external wb_group full
acl restricted_access external wb_group restricted
acl no_access external wb_group banned

http_access deny banned

I then want to push the restricted_access group through dansguardian.  I
have all the winbind e.t.c working, so this is purely an ACL question!

Regards,
Tony

Downs MicroSystems Pty Ltd
145 Margaret Street
Toowoomba Qld 4350
Ph. (07) 4639 3344 Fax (07) 4639 3820

Important Disclaimer and Warning

Downs MicroSystems does not represent or warrant that any attached files are
free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are
provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for any loss, damage or consequences resulting directly or
indirectly from use of the attached files. The liability of Downs
MicroSystems in any event is limited to either the resupply of the attached
files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied.

NOTE: The views expressed by the individual in this message do not
necessarily reflect those of the organisation.

Downs MicroSystems is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals,
and is bound by the principles of the Commonwealth Privacy Act (1988).
Should you wish to view our Privacy Policy, please visit
www.downsmicro.com.au.

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return