[squid-users] Redirecting without DIRECT possible ?

From: ES <enno_schulz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:37:25 +0100

Maybe a newbie question, but I couldnt find something for my purpose.
Szenario:
2 Intranet Servers should be reachable through one squid-proxy running
on the firewall-server and giving port 80 access to the world.
I want to be able to address the proxy/firewall on port 80 and get the
intranet servers.
What's the best way to do it, and is it always needed to redirect the
external port 80 from the firewall to another listening port for Squid,
even if squid is already listening on that port and external interface ?

ciao
ES