Re: [squid-users] Wccp+squid2.5+linux

From: MASOOD AHMAD <masoodnt10@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:01:42 -0800 (PST)

if you are redirecting port 80 packets then you are
running squid as a transparent cache. check is your
proxy working fine as a transparent cache
I mean to say entrys like that

httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

and one thing more what sh ip wccp webcache displaying
mean to say can router getting cache or not yet

I'm running wccp on FreeBSD and Red Hat Linux 7.1 it's
going fine but I have patched kernel with module not
as gre tunnel but my FreeBSD 4.7 running with GRE
tunnle...
if you find something more let me know

Best Regs,
Masood Ahmad Shah