Re: [squid-users] cache_mem

From: Mihalis Tsoukalos <ekefe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:22:53 +0200

Thanks for answering.

I am running web-polygraph benchmarks on the squid server.
What I understand is that at the beginning, until the data fill up the
cache_mem memory, there is a better performance. This lasts less than one
minute.

What I would like to know is what kind of data the cache_mem holds.
What algorithm determines the data to be stored and the data that will leave
the cache_mem area?

cheers,
Mihalis.