Re: [squid-users] smb_auth help

From: René Bouchard <rene.bouchard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:51:04 -0500

Hi,

[root@proxy root]# smb_auth -W bureau -U 10.10.10.5 -d
rbouchard password
Domain name: bureau
Pass-through authentication: no
Query address options: -U 10.10.10.5 -R
Domain controller IP address: 10.10.10.5
Domain controller NETBIOS name: AKIRA
Contents of file://AKIRA/NETLOGON/proxyauth: allow
OK

ok it work but now I need to understand why this process is nt automatic
when I connect with squid. My linux machine is not a PDC and I need to
authenticate to the PDC named AKIRA so I can be sure the user that want to
go out is part of the domain and that I can log is username... do you know
what is not working ?

Rene