RE: [squid-users] Slightly OT, but relating to Squid: CompilingOpenLDAP

From: Scott Wrosch <swrosch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:38:44 -0500

Okay, I'm a retard. I was missing something. Even though I have used
up2date before to install packages that I hadn't installed before, it
just didn't work this time. So I went and downloaded the proper RPM
from RedHat, and now it seems to be working.

Now I feel like a true newbie, even though I have been playing with
Linux for a couple of years now.

Thanks again Henrik!

Scott Wrosch
desk 248.333.7700 x227